Fully Automated 5-Diff Hematology Analyzer with Auto Loader & Reticulocyte Parameters
- 24 Parameters:WBC,LYM%,MON%,NEU%,EOS%,BAS%,LYM#,MON#,NEU#, EOS#,BAS#RBC,HGB,HCT,MCV,MCH,MCHC,RDW_CV,RDW_SD,PLT, MPV,PDW,PCT,P_LCR
- 3 reticulocyte parameters: RETIC, RETIC_ABS, IRF
- Sampling Modes:
Auto loader 160ul
Manual mode 160ul
Pre-diluent mode 40ul
Auto loader – up to 110 samples per hour
Manual mode – up to 100 samples per hour
- Sampling Device: Automatic sampling device with a capacity of 120 samples,
- Data Storage: Up to 200,000 sample results with grams
- Display:Bi-directional LIS and Barcode Reading
- Height: about 670 mm
- Length: about 790 mm;
- Width: about 687 mm
- Weight: about 91.5 Kg
- PHOENIX NCC-5500 has three channels for whole blood counting.
- WOC/DIFF: PHOENIX NCC-5500 uses helium-neon laser for the flow cytometry system. Through calculations of different angles via laser scatters, the instrument provides 5 diff and total WBC.
- WIC/HGB: PHOENIX NCC-5500 uses impedance method counting total WBC, and uses Cyanide-free reagent calorimetric test HGB.
- RBC/PLT: PHOENIX NCC-5500 uses Impedance method counting PLT.