- PC – RIA . MAS STRATEC
PC – RIA . MAS STRATEC
SPECIFICATION OF MULTIWELL RADIO IMMUNOASSAY ANALYZER
- 12 detectors for fast, simultaneous measurement of RIA.
- All detectors computer-stabilized.
- Direct evaluation of measurement data via standard IBM-compatible PC.
- Simple design allows easy operation.
- Expandable to gamma multi-detector magazine sample changer.
- Evaluation software for RIA, IRMA, Double-labelling, RAST, SPAC ET.FT4
- Expandable through direct connection of further detectors to the PC.
- Software Iodine-Uptake, Nephrography, waste water, DICOPAC, Schilling-Test e.g.
- Precise evaluation with control by gamma-spectroscopy measurement.
- Bidirectional on the computer link.
RIA – TLM – SYSTEM
- Workflow based Laboratory Management System, user can walk through a set of work flows and create a work list ready to be downloaded to any selected analyzer, SR300, PC.RIA.MAS etc.
- Experience a first time total integrated Laboratory Management System to cater basic clinical and advanced research needs of your laboratory.
- Incorporate in assay quality controls, duplicate samples to fully control an acquired assay data before accepting or rejecting it, graphically view all control data.
- Increase productivity many fold with no compromise in quality.
- Complete integrated quality control module for assay acceptance, control evaluation with all modern QC charts like, L.J. Charts, Twin Plots, CuSum plots, differential plots, Westguard rules etc.
- Reprocess the acquired data by external curve fitting methods for SR 300 only.
- Print crystal reports or export data to a central server, high integration with Microsoft Office for bulk printing.
- Plan acquisition workflow first of its type in the filed for controlling sample and control placements on the analyzers.